Wednesday 21 March 2012

take me to a festival

Today the weather is beautiful. It's making me so excited for the summer. At the moment festivals are releasing their line-ups and I can't think of anything better than sitting in the sun and listening to my favourite music. Hideout festival is a must for us this year. From the 29th June-1st July the Island of Pag in Croatia is opening its Zrce Beach to thousands with artists such as Skrillex performing. Croatia is amazing and it would be so hot over there at that time camping on the beach doesn't sound like a bad idea for once. 
Another festival I love is Global Gathering at Long Marston air field near Stratford-upon-Avon in the Midlands. I'm orginally from that area so I never realised before how big it is but people from all over the globe come to our small hometown to watch hundreds of amazing acts perform. Global is on from 27th-29th July so let's hope our English weather holds up for once.
Me at Global 2011


Skrillex @ Global Gathering 2011

Hideout festival 2011
Image source: maouris.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment