Thursday 12 April 2012

H&M Glamour Collection

I saw an online article on Vogue.co.uk on H&M's new glamour collection today & I loved a lot of the pieces. The collection is part of a 'Conscious Initiative' scheme meaning all the clothes are made from sustainable materials - the collection is portraying how greener fabrics can be used for catwalk trends. The pieces will be available in selected stores from April 12th. A lot of them are quite expensive but maybe the odd piece would be worth an investment. Next loan installment comes through next week......

I love the skirt. Grey Ruffle Dress. £199




























I love the cut out back. Green Skater Dress £49.99


























I love the print. Fitted Floral Dress £49.99
























The colour is amazing. Orange Bustier Dress £49.99

No comments:

Post a Comment