Sunday 1 April 2012

april fools

Image source: dazeddigital.com
This year is going way too quickly - April already! As the sun is coming out it is an exciting time to get new clothes, try out new things and try and get in shape to show more flesh. My favourite time of the year. However, for us fashion fanatics we can't enjoy the present only, we have to be looking forward to A/W 2012 which to be honest I am dreading. I hate Winter!
But I was looking at the fashion blogs and sites and came across the pieces Bill Gaytten has created for Christian Dior's A/W 2012 collections and I have to say they are clothes that, if I could afford them, would be making me excited for the colder months. Inspired by the ballet the fabrics are beautiful and delicate and the collection is devinely feminine. 
Beautiful structure and detail on the top.
Image source: her-ladyship.tumblr.com



Amazing shape.
Image source: paper-cloth.com

I love the colour & how the skirt falls.
Image source: glamour.com

Dior Haute Couture 2012. My favourite.
Image source: blogmode.lauramoodley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment