Wednesday 20 June 2012

StyleMint


It is clear by now that I love the Olsen twins and look out for updates on them across the web and in magazines. Now they have launced a new high-street collection for www.stylistpick.com and the clothes are affordable prices but have a touch of MKA in them. I have to admit I don't like all the pieces and they are very basic but hopefully there will be more to come! Below are some of the pieces I like. 
Harlem black T-shirt with chiffon back. £18.  I like the see through chiffon insert in the back - it makes this otherwise basic piece a little different.
Heather grey selby skirt. £20.I love the shape of this skirt and the high waisted draw string tie makes it really flattering.
Barley striped long-sleeve top. £20. I like the contrast on the sleeves - this simple everyday piece this would look nice with leggings and a boyfriend cardi.
Green bleaker top. £15. Once again this top is a very basic shape but I love the colour and think oversized it would look great with leggings for a relaxed look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment