Sunday 15 January 2012

we love westfields



Yesterday we went to Westfields White City shopping centre near Shepard's Bush tube station. It was amazing. Shopper's paradise. It has every shop you would want (except Urban Outfitters unfortunately.) Because my birthday is on Tuesday my boyfriend wanted me to pick out some diamond earrings that wanted. Diamonds. We found the most beautiful ones in HS Samuel for £199. 0.15 carat diamond. I am a very lucky girl. We found Topshop and with some Christmas vouchers I bought some lycra and leather hot pants for my birthday night out and the most amazing coat. Black with fur, knit and ragrugging. Reduced from £120 to £60. Topshop find of the year. See link below:
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=4248113&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=391052&parent_categoryId=203984&pageSize=20

No comments:

Post a Comment