Friday 30 December 2011

christmastime

Since being at home I have been completely rubbish at updating this so this post is overdue. Christmas has come and gone as it does and we didn't have the white one everyone was hoping for, more like a wet and windy one. I got the usual Christmas flu that everyone catches around this time so have spent a lot of my holiday in my house on the sofa feeling sorry for myself. I got vouchers and money for Christmas so a shopping trip was way overdue so I hit the Bullring in Birmingham yesterday.
With New Years Eve coming up I was on a mission to find something amazing to wear but as usual when I go shopping looking for something I can never find what I'm looking for. We looked in AllSaints which had some amazing knits and jackets but they were way out of my price range. I found a sheepskin jacket which as vegetarian would be bad for me to wear but it was so beautiful, when I read the price tag at £669 however I very quickly went off it. We looked in Urban Outfitters and I got an oversized boyfriend jumper in woven black and white wool reduced from £55 to £35 in the sale so I was a very happy girl. Then we hit Topshop. I didn't look in the sale to begin with because it looked like a bomb site and I didn't want to have to fight with every other girl in there but when I found a small rail off to the side I had a browse.
I found a beautiful Rare skirt for just £15 in black lace with shorts attached underneath, short at the front and long at the back and a gold zip down the back. In a size 8 as well. It was meant to be. So I am going to wear that with my black sleevless leotard on New Years. I also got some long feather earrings on gold chains to go with it. So excited. Bring on 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment