Tuesday 1 November 2011

wish list

wish list

wish list by sophy2011 featuring clutch hand bags

Oh if only I had money I would buy everything here. I love love love black and gold as you may have guessed from my other collections and with red lipstick it's one of my favourite looks at the moment. I want the studded Louboutin flats because they give an edgy look, little details can change an item of clothing completely. Obviously the Chanel quilted bag is gorgeous - I have been dying for a Chanel bag for as long as I can rememeber! But of course unless I win the lottery then it doesn't seem possible. Damn it. The Mcqueen cluth bag I found is really nice as well but I can imagine that would also be way way out of my price range. Leather shorts and leggings are such a good look at the moment but I don't know if I would be able to pull them off. A girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment